When a trying to sing bowl is struck with a mallet, it produces different vibrations that appear to affect our brains. Singing Bowl Healing used in sound therapy and guided meditations. They can be placed on parts of the body, all over the body, or all over the room. The practitioner would then have to strike the mallet in a specific pattern to make a sound.
The tone, vibration, and efficiency of sound produced by the bowl are affected by the size of the bowl and the ratio between the metals. Bowls come in several shapes and styles, as used for therapy in many ways and with many accessories. Strikers, which strike bowls or wooden mallets that rotated around the rim of the bowl, are the most commonly used accessory.
Sounds affect all three human levels
- Muscle regeneration and deep relaxation
- improved blood circulation
- better digestion
- elimination of toxins from the body
Mental or emotional effect:
- Better concentration
- inner feelings are activated and released
- more energy and strength in everyday life
- alleviated mental or emotional pain
- A positive feeling of self
- Better balance and harmony in life
- Experiences of bliss
- Cleansing of chakras
Despite their many benefits, Tibetan singing bowls and gongs are not a replacement for traditional healing methods but rather a tool for awakening spiritual intelligence.
Research on the healing benefits
- Anxiety:Singing bowls therapy reduces stress levels and promotes relaxation.
- Blood Pressure:The use of singing bowls, show lower blood pressure and heart rate.
- Depression: Shows to improve mood and thus reduce depression symptoms.
- Other benefits:Tibetan singing bowls can be used in conjunction with other therapies like meditation, deep breathing, and sound therapy to improve the patient’s experience.
One of the fastest and most efficient ways to restore harmony and relax is through sound therapy. Although any music can be therapeutic, the gong has the most potent energy. Sound used to awaken deep levels of consciousness, expand consciousness, and heal energetic imbalances for millennia. The ancient Chinese therapy of gong therapy, which uses the vibrating sounds of the gong.